Get Motivated: Inspiring Individuals with Cerebral Palsy in Singapore
Posted on April 18, 2019 by All In
Get motivated with the stories of these inspiring individuals!
Gemma Rose Foo
Gemma Rose Foo, 20-year-old Para-Equestrian, won third place in the Rio 2016 Paralympics with her horse Cassis Royal. Gemma was born prematurely at 24 weeks, who was later diagnosed with cerebral palsy.
- This S’porean Didn’t Allow Cerebral Palsy To Stop Him From Becoming An Athlete, International Speaker And His Own Boss
- How Laurentia Learned to Fly (An interview with the Federation Equestre Internationale)
Ng Xiu Zhen
Oh Siew May
- Article: ‘I have never treated myself as disabled’
- Video: Beyond Cerebral Palsy: The life of Oh Siew May (2014)
Seng Boon Hock
- Article: Extraordinary People: In a life of limitations, frustration slowly turns into determination
- Video: Extraordinary People: The Seng Family